10: GAMING PERFECTED
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU architecture ever created—the GeForce GTX 1060 delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
This advanced card comes with ultra-fast FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features. This means you can count on an amazing experience in every application—including performance in AAA and immersive VR Ready games that’s up to 3X faster than with previous-generation GPUs.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Get the power to drive next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. And bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies that offer a true cinematic experience and amazing new image-capture to share your game.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
© 2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, the GeForce GTX logo, GeForce, NVIDIA Pascal, NVIDIA GameWorks, and NVIDIA VRWorks are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- CUDA Cores
- Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz)
- Boost Clock (MHz)
- Memory Clock
- Standard Memory Config (MB)
- Memory Interface
- Memory Interface Width
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
- Bus Support
- PCI-E3.0 X16
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready
- NVIDIA G-SYNC™-Ready
- NVIDIA GameStream™-Ready
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™
- Microsoft DirectX
- 12 API with feature level 12_1
- Vulkan API
- OS Certification
- Windows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Multi Monitor
- Maximum Digital Resolution
- 7680x4320 at 60 Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680x4320 at 60 Hz YUV420 8-bit with on DisplayPort 1.3 connector
- Standard Display Connectors
- Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4
- InternalAudio Input for HDMI
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W)
- Supplementary Power Connectors
- Driver CD Kit